Our sales force is committed to understanding the unique needs of our customers. Our representatives have expertise not only in our wide array of products but also in logistics. They provide a vital link between the client and the products they use.
Phone: (787) 792-2222 ext.2302-2308
Fax: (787) 793-4943
Vendor Region Phone Number Jaime Ramos Metro
(787)505-0196 Rosa Olmo Metro
(787)690-0734 Blanca del Valle South
(787)505-0194 Yanel Peña Metro
(787)644-9355 Solangie Sanabria Medical Devices (787)479-9065 Angel Fontan Caribbean
Our customer service representatives are trained in providing unparalleled customer support in a fast yet professional manner, by providing answers, placing orders, and exceeding their expectations
(787) 792-2222 or
1 (800) 981-7874 ext. 2315 - 2317 (Local calls)
(787) 792-2222 ext.2300 (Caribbean customers)
Fax:(787) 781-4462 (Customer Service)
Our customer service representatives provide unparalleled customer support.
Phone: (787) 792-2222 ext. 2403, 2405
Fax: (787) 273-2232
Our Field Service Representatives (FSR’s) are trained and certified by the manufacturing company of the products we represent.
- Isla Lab site service from 7:30am to 4:30pm, Monday thru Friday.
- 24 hour, 7 days a week technical service agreement.
- Service agreements for all our systems (parts, labor, travel and preventive maintenance).
- Personalized service agreements adapted to the needs of your business.
- Fixed service rates based on customer location.
Our Application Specialists are medical technologists that have been trained and certified by the manufacturing companies.
- Configuration and support for the implementation of new analyzers.
- Training for future users.
- Troubleshooting of reagent, calibration, and quality control issues.
Our Purchasing Department assures there is a vast supply of products in Isla Lab’s Distribution Center.
- Analyzes customer product usage/demand.
- Analyzes manufacturer product supply lots & expiration dates.
- Increases stock prior to hurricane and winter seasons to ensure safe inventory levels.
- Establishes standing orders for lot sensitive products.
- Handles logistics for refrigerated, room temperature, dangerous goods shipments via air domestic and international.
Our Distribution Center is strategically located in the Metropolitan Area near the Puerto Rico International Airport Luis Munoz Marin:
- Over 11,000 Sq. Ft. of storage space
- Walk-in coolers with redundant air handling units
- Seven transport units with state-of-the-art refrigeration units with GPS location and temperature monitoring
- Temperature monitoring/recording systems with alarm communications
- Underground gasoline tank
- Two stand-by diesel fuel generators
Our Quality Department ensures that products are handled, distributed, and serviced following manufacturer and regulatory requirements. Compliance is our focus. As manufacturer representatives, we act quickly and methodically to communicate product and equipment risks to our clients and users.
Phone: (787) 792-2222 ext. 2500, 2506
Fax: (787) 793-4943