Primary duties involve active participation throughout the implementation,
correlation, and future clinical application support. Includes planning and
coordination for the implementation and customer training, as well as problem
solving issues that arise for customers throughout the life cycle of the solution that
Isla Lab Products has offered the customer.
Through independent analysis and problem-solving acts as an advisor and
provides troubleshooting support and resolving most customer questions and
· Bachelor’s degree in medical technology, and/or relevant experience
· Three (3) years of previous experience in a clinical laboratory environment
· Ability to learn and stay current with industry trends.
· Effective written/verbal communication skills
· Effective customer consultative skills which include advanced scientific knowledge
and analysis, exceptional customer engagement, and fostering strong customer
· Ability to work as a field-based individual with independence and autonomy